The QuantSeq FWD Kit is an all-in-one library preparation protocol designed to generate Illumina compatible libraries of sequences close to the 3’ end of polyadenylated RNA.
The kit is ideal for gene expression counting as NGS reads are generated towards the poly(A) tail. To get the exact 3’ transcript end longer reads are necessary.
QuantSeq FWD Kits are delivered with several indexing options:
- Single Indexing with the Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Sets (Cat. No. 015.24/96/2×96)
- Combinatorial Dual Indexing with the Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Set and i5 6 nt Dual Indexing Add-on Kit (015.384)
- Unique Dual Indexing with the Lexogen UDI 12 nt Sets (Cat. 113.96, 114.96, 115.384) with up to 384 Unique Dual Indices.
NOTE: As of February 2019 barcode plates in Cat. No. 015 have been renamed to Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Set (7001-7096). An evaluation tool to check the color balance of index subsets is available here.
The QuantSeq data analysis pipeline is available on the OnRamp Platform ROSALIND, which allows Lexogen’s customers to analyze, interpret and collaborate globally on differential gene expression analysis without the need for specialized bioinformatics or programming skills. Till the end of 2020 every Lexogen’s customer purchasing a QuantSeq kit (FWD or REV) is eligible for 24 free runs on ROSALIND. Contact email@example.com to activate your free runs. For additional runs, please contact your local sales representative and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Application:
- Gene expression studies
- Suitable for low quality RNA (including FFPE samples)
- From as low as 100 pg total RNA
- Reagent Box
- Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Set with i7 indices 7001-7024; 1x, 2x or 4x 7001-7096 depending on the kit size (Cat. No. 015.24, 96, 192 or 384),
Lexogen UDI 12 nt Unique Dual Indexing Set (indices UDI12A_0001-0096, or UDI12B_0001-0096, or UDI12A_0001-0384) for Cat. No. 113, 114, or 115, respectively.
- Purification Module with Magnetic Beads
- Only for QuantSeq FWD HT (Cat. No. 015.384): Lexogen i5 6 nt Dual Indexing Add-on Kit (5001-5004)
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- NextSeq 500/550
- NovaSeq 6000
- Genome Analyzer