The Lexogen UDI 12 nt Unique Dual Indexing Add-on Kits contain up to 384 pre-mixed UDIs. Two 96-well plate format index sets are available: Sets A1 – A4 for Workflow A and Set B1 for Workflow B (see Table below).
|Illumina Instruments||Workflow||Cat. No.|
HiSeq® 3000/4000 (SR)
|A||107-110.96 and 120.384
113.96 and 115.384 (QuantSeq FWD)
117.96 and 119.384 (CORALL)
HiSeq® 3000/4000 (PE)
114.96 (QuantSeq FWD)
The UDIs are introduced at the PCR step of following library preparation kits: QuantSeq 3’ mRNA-Seq FWD and REV (Cat. No. 015 and 016), QuantSeq-Flex (Cat. No. 033, 034, 035), CORALL Total RNA-Seq (Cat. No. 095, 096), SENSE mRNA-Seq V2 for Illumina (Cat. No. 001), and others. For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kit features:
- Up to 384 Unique Dual Indices (UDIs) for high-level multiplexing
- 12 nt long indices with read-out options of 12, 10, and 8 nt
- Optimized sets for different workflows on Illumina machines
- Maximal inter-index distance for each sample size enables efficient error correction
- Online Error Correction Tool
- Maximizing sequencing data output
- Kit size: 96 or 384 rxns of each UDI (1 rxn/UDI)
- Compatibility information
- Product: Lexogen’s CORALL Total RNA-Seq, QuantSeq, and SENSE mRNA-Seq V2 as well as any RNA and DNA sequencing library prep methods utilizing TruSeq™ – compatible stubby adapters (where partial Illumina adapters are introduced during the workflow and completed with the index information during the library amplification step).
- Platform: Illumina