The Lexogen UDI 12 nt Unique Dual Indexing Add-on Kits contain up to 384 pre-mixed UDIs and PCR buffer and enzyme to replace the respective components in your library prep kit. For use of the 12 nt UDIs with Lexogen kits, please check out the available bundle options. Two 96-well plate format index sets are available: Sets A1 – A4 for Workflow A and Set B1 for Workflow B (see Table below).
|Illumina Instruments||Workflow||Cat. No.|
|NovaSeq™ 6000 (v1.0 reagent kits)
HiSeq® 3000/4000 (SR)
|A||107-110.96 and 120.384
113.96, 129-131.96, and 115.384 (QuantSeq FWD)
117.96, 132-134.96, and 119.384 (CORALL Total)
158-161.96 and 163.384 (CORALL mRNA)
|NovaSeq™ 6000 (v1.5 reagent kits)
HiSeq® 3000/4000 (PE)
114.96 (QuantSeq FWD)
118.96 (CORALL Total)
162.96 (CORALL mRNA)
With the UDIs Add-on kits UDIs are introduced at the PCR step of following library preparation kits: QuantSeq 3’ mRNA-Seq FWD and REV (Cat. No. 015 and 016), QuantSeq-Flex (Cat. No. 033, 034, 035), CORALL Total RNA-Seq (Cat. No. 095), and others. For further questions, please contact email@example.com.
The UDI 12 nt Unique Dual Indexing Sets are also available in the QuantSeq-FWD (Cat. No. 113 – 115 and 129 – 131), CORALL Total (Cat. No. 117 – 119 and 132 – 134), and CORALL mRNA-Seq (Cat. No. 158 – 163) with UDI kits.
- Kit features:
- Up to 384 Unique Dual Indices (UDIs) for high-level multiplexing
- 12 nt long indices with read-out options of 12, 10, and 8 nt
- Optimized sets for different workflows on Illumina machines
- Maximal inter-index distance for each sample size enables efficient error correction
- Demultiplexing and Error Correction Tool – iDemux
- Maximizing sequencing data output
- Kit size: 96 or 384 rxns of each UDI (1 rxn/UDI)
- Compatibility information
- Product: Lexogen’s CORALL Total RNA-Seq, CORALL mRNA-Seq, and QuantSeq, as well as any RNA and DNA sequencing library prep methods utilizing TruSeq™ – compatible stubby adapters (where partial Illumina adapters are introduced during the workflow and completed with the index information during the library amplification step).
- Platform: Illumina