The QuantSeq REV Kit is an all-in-one library preparation protocol designed to generate Illumina compatible libraries of sequences close to the 3’ end of polyadenylated RNA.
With this kit the exact 3’ end can be pinpointed as the NGS reads directly start from the poly(A) tail using a Custom Sequencing Primer (CSP) which is included in the kit. This version of the kit is also recommended for paired-end sequencing.
For multiplexing of up to 384 samples/lane, the Lexogen i5 6 nt Dual Indexing Add-on Kit (Cat. No. 047) can be used that allows the dual indexing with four additional i5 indices.
NOTE: As of February 2019 barcode plates have been renamed to Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Set (7001-7096). An evaluation tool to check the color balance of index subsets is available here.
The old version of QuantSeq REV (Cat. No. 016.24, 016.96 and 016.2×96) is available on demand. If you wish to order it, please contact email@example.com.
Features and Application:
- Gene expression studies
- 3’ UTR tagging
- Alternative polyadenylation
- eQTL analysis
- Suitable for low quality RNA (including FFPE samples)
- From as low as 10 ng total RNA
- Reagent Box
- Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Set (formerly named: i7 Index Plate) with i7 indices 7001-7024; 1x or 2x 7001-7096 depending on the kit size (24, 96 or 192)
- Purification Module with Magnetic Beads
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- Genome Analyzer