TraPR (Trans-kingdom, rapid, affordable Purification of RISCs) presents a gel- and bias-free, column-based method for isolation of functional small RNAs from RNA-induced silencing complexes (RISCs) of all organisms. Within 15 minutes, TraPR enables purification of RISC fractions even from challenging or inconsistent samples, cell types, tissues, and bio-fluids. The TraPR Small RNA Isolation Kit generates high-quality sRNA preparations suitable for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) applications and thus provides a highly reproducible, time-saving method that outperforms all current gold-standard procedures for sRNA profiling.
Features and Application:
- Next Generation Sequencing (bundle with Lexogen’s Small RNA-Seq Library Prep Kit for Illumina, Cat. No. 135)
- Analysis of functional small RNAs
- Expression and sequence analysis of piRNAs, siRNAs, miRNAs, and scnRNAs
- Discovery of novel biomarkers
- Analysis of RISCs
- Buffers and TraPR columns