NOTE: The QuantSeq-Pool kit includes 96 Sample-Barcodes, which are sufficient for multiplexing of up to 96 samples. If multiplexing of more than 96 samples is required, additional i5 and/or i7 indices are required. We recommend using Lexogen’s UDI 12 nt Unique Dual Indexing Set B1 (UDI12B_0001-0096).
QuantSeq offers an all-in-one library preparation protocol designed to generate Illumina compatible libraries of sequences close to the 3’ end of polyadenylated RNA.
QuantSeq-Pool is a streamlined solution for gene expression profiling for large screening projects using early pooling and batch processing and is easily scalable from a few to 36,864 samples.
Features and Application:
- Gene expression studies
- From as low as 10 ng of total RNA
- i1 12 nt RT-Set for QuantSeq-Pool (96-well plate, dried-in)
- QuantSeq Library Generation Module
- QuantSeq-Pool Library Amplification Module
- Purification Module
- NovaSeq 6000
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- NextSeq 500/550 (only FWD)
- Genome Analyzer
|Catalog Nr.||Product Name|
|139.96||QuantSeq-Pool Sample-Barcoded 3′ mRNA-Seq Library Prep Kit for Illumina, 96 preps|