The QuantSeq-Flex Targeted RNA-Seq Kit V2 is an all-in-one library preparation protocol designed to make Illumina compatible libraries from any RNA sample using custom primers. It is based on the QuantSeq FWD kit and contains one or both of the QuantSeq-Flex Modules.
With the QuantSeq-Flex First Strand Synthesis Module the reverse transcription primer can be substituted with target-specific primer. Using the QuantSeq-Flex Second Strand Synthesis Module V2 custom primer can also be used for the second strand synthesis. Please note that the second strand synthesis reaction requires annealing temperatures of >45 °C. In case you need lower temperatures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For multiplexing of up to 384 samples/lane, the Lexogen i5 6 nt Dual Indexing Add-on Kit (Cat. No. 047) can be used that allows the dual indexing with four additional i5 indices. Alternatively, up to 384 pre-mixed UDIs of the Lexogen UDI 12 nt Unique Dual Indexing Add-on Kits (Cat. No. 107-111.96 and 120.384) can be used to replace the i7 6 nt indices provided in the QuantSeq-Flex kits.
Features and Application:
- Gene expression studies of custom targets
- Targeted sequencing
- Suitable for low quality RNA (including FFPE samples)
- Molecular barcoding
- Reagent Box
- First Strand Synthesis Module and/or Second Strand Synthesis Module
- Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Set (formerly named: i7 Index Plate) with i7 indices 7001-7024 or 7001-7096 depending on the kit size (24 or 96)
- Purification Module with Magnetic Beads
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- NextSeq 500/550
- NovaSeq 6000
- Genome Analyzer