LUTHOR 3’ mRNA-Seq is Lexogen’s solution for efficient gene expression profiling of single cells and ultra-low RNA input, even from challenging samples such as degraded RNA. LUTHOR combines the novel THOR Amplification Technology that directly amplifies RNA from the original mRNA pool with 3’ mRNA-Seq library generation with unprecedented sensitivity, reproducibility, and reduced systematic errors.
Features and Application:
LUTHOR 3’ mRNA-Seq is ideally suited for gene expression analyses of
- Individual FACS-sorted animal cells or protoplasts
- Cell suspensions with up to 100 animal cells or protoplasts
- Purified RNA of 10 pg – 1 ng
- LUTHOR RNA Amplification Module
- LUTHOR Library Module
- Purification Module with Magnetic Beads
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- NextSeq 500/550/2000
NOTE: For full flexibility, the LUTHOR kits are delivered without the required indices. Be aware, that indices have to be provided for functionality of the protocol. We recommend purchasing one of the Lexogen UDI 12 nt Sets (A1 – A4, or B1).