CORALL is Lexogen’s new stranded total RNA library prep kit with excellent whole transcriptome coverage. CORALL enables streamlined generation of Illumina-compatible libraries within 4.5 hours, featuring seamless integration of Unique Molecular Identifiers (UMIs) and exceptional protocol-inherent strand specificity (>99 %). The fragmentation-free protocol uses Lexogen’s proprietary Strand Displacement Stop and Ligation technologies to deliver complete transcript representation, including start and end sites.
Features and Application:
CORALL is suitable for all whole transcriptome RNA-seq applications, including:
- Gene expression profiling.
- Isoform discovery and quantification.
- Alternative splicing studies.
- Transcript (re)annotation.
- SLAMseq metabolic RNA sequencing.
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- NextSeq 500/550
- Reagent Box
- Lexogen i7 6nt Index Set (indices 7001 – 7024, or 7001 – 7096) for 24 and 96 reaction kits, respectively
- Purification Module with Magnetic Beads
- User Guide
A Data Analysis Pipeline is now available on the BlueBee® Genomics Platform. The provided pipeline enables kit users to perform read quality control, mapping, Unique Molecular Identifier (UMI) deduplication, and transcript quantification.
Each Activation Code enables 24 data analysis runs (i.e., 24 fastq.gz files may be analyzed). Reference genomes for various species are available (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).