* This offer is valid until the end of 2020 or while stock lasts. The offer is eligible for all CORALL Total RNA-Seq Library Prep Kits (Cat. No. 095, 117-119, 132-134), except bundles with RiboCop rRNA Depletion Kits (Cat. No. 096, coming soon: 146, 147) and applies for direct customers only. This offer does only apply to the following countries: Austria, Germany, Switzerland, India, Australia, UK and US. Place your order at the Lexogen webstore by using the promo code CORALL-30-2020 or contact your local sales representative for a quote. This offer cannot be combined with any other Lexogen’s discounts or promotions.
CORALL is Lexogen’s new stranded total RNA library prep kit with excellent whole transcriptome coverage. CORALL enables streamlined generation of Illumina-compatible libraries within 4.5 hours, featuring seamless integration of Unique Molecular Identifiers (UMIs) and exceptional protocol-inherent strand specificity (>99 %). The fragmentation-free protocol uses Lexogen’s proprietary Strand Displacement Stop and Ligation technologies to deliver complete transcript representation, including start and end sites. CORALL Kits are delivered with either Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Sets for single indexing (Cat. No. 095, 146, 147) or with Lexogen UDI 12 nt Unique Dual Indexing Sets for Unique Dual Indexing (Cat. 117, 118, 119).
Features and Application:
CORALL is suitable for all whole transcriptome RNA-seq applications, including:
- Gene expression profiling.
- Isoform discovery and quantification.
- Alternative splicing studies.
- Transcript (re)annotation.
- SLAMseq metabolic RNA sequencing.
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- NextSeq 500/550
- Reagent Box
- Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Set (indices 7001 – 7024, or 7001 – 7096) for 24 and 96 reaction kits, respectively (Cat. No. 095, 096),
Lexogen UDI 12 nt Unique Dual Indexing Set (indices UDI12A_0001-0096, or UDI12B_0001-0096, or UDI12A_0001-0384) for Cat. No. 117, 118, or 119, respectively.
- Purification Module with Magnetic Beads
- User Guide
A Data Analysis Pipeline is now available on the BlueBee® Genomics Platform. The provided pipeline enables kit users to perform read quality control, mapping, Unique Molecular Identifier (UMI) deduplication, and transcript quantification.
Each Activation Code enables 24 data analysis runs (i.e., 24 fastq.gz files may be analyzed). Reference genomes for various species are available (please contact email@example.com for more information).