CORALL is Lexogen’s new stranded total RNA library prep kit with excellent whole transcriptome coverage. CORALL enables streamlined generation of Illumina-compatible libraries within 4.5 hours, featuring seamless integration of Unique Molecular Identifiers (UMIs) and exceptional protocol-inherent strand specificity (>99 %). The fragmentation-free protocol uses Lexogen’s proprietary Strand Displacement Stop and Ligation technologies to deliver complete transcript representation, including start and end sites.
Features and Application:
CORALL is suitable for all whole transcriptome RNA-seq applications, including:
- Gene expression profiling.
- Isoform discovery and quantification.
- Alternative splicing studies.
- Transcript (re)annotation.
- SLAMseq metabolic RNA sequencing.
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- NextSeq 500/550
- Reagent Box
- Lexogen i7 6nt Index Set (indices 7001 – 7024, or 7001 – 7096) for 24 and 96 reaction kits, respectively
- Purification Module with Magnetic Beads
- User Guide