Send us your publication & get the RNA T-shirt!
Lexogen is honored that our kits empower your research. If you publish your results and reference our kits in the materials and methods section of your publication, let us know. We want to celebrate your success together and offer you an RNA T-shirt!
To get your free RNA T-shirt:
- Send us your shipping address and the size for a T-Shirt;
- Provide the copy of your published paper that references the Lexogen product.
Terms and Conditions of participation in the Lexogen T-Shirt customer program
1. Conditions of Participation
LEXOGEN is organizing a T-Shirt customer program for its customers which has the following conditions:
Every customer who publishes a paper where the Lexogen product or service are mentioned is eligible to receive a Lexogen branded T-Shirt, if the following conditions have been met:
- The customer may apply for the T-Shirt once the study has been published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- The full name of the Lexogen product or service, that has been used in the study, has to be mentioned in the section of the study that lists the methods and kits used. Such sections may be named as Materials and Methods, Methods, or Experiments and Results. This program applies on all products and services from the Lexogen product and services portfolio. The list of Lexogen products can be found on the Lexogen official web page: https://www.lexogen.com/products/. The list of Lexogen services can be found here: https://www.lexogen.com/services/.
2. The T-Shirt
Each applicant may receive a Lexogen T-Shirt. The T-Shirt cannot be exchanged for money. Lexogen will do it best to provide the requested size but leaves it to availability. Lexogen will decide on the design of the T-Shirt given away. One person is eligible to receive only one T-Shirt.
The program starts on January 11, 2021 and ends until the T-Shirt stocks last.
All direct customers of LEXOGEN as well as customers of the LEXOGEN official distributors are entitled to participate in this customer program.
In order to get the T-Shirt:
- the customer has to specify his desire for a T-Shirt by leaving his/her contact details in the provided form: https://www.lexogen.com/publications-promo/.
- the customer has to send the copy of the published paper referencing the product of Lexogen to email@example.com.
The recipients of a T-Shirt will be chosen based on the provided application information by a judging panel which will be made up of LEXOGEN employees only. The judging panel’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no legal remedy against the decision of the jury.
5. T-Shirt allocation
The recipients of the T-Shirt will be informed via E-mail by LEXOGEN.
6. Exclusion from the customer program
LEXOGEN reserves the right to exclude participants from participating in the program if violations of the conditions of participation or attempts to manipulate the program have been detected by LEXOGEN.
7. End of the customer program
LEXOGEN expressly reserves the right to cancel this program without prior notice and without giving reasons at any time. This applies in particular to any reasons that disrupt or prevent the program from running according to plan, or if correct implementation is not possible for technical reasons.
8. Data protection
In order to participate in the program, it is necessary to provide personal data. The participant affirms that the personal information provided by him, in particular first name, surname, email address, submitted publication, is truthful and correct.
LEXOGEN points out that all personal data of the participant will neither be passed on to third parties nor made available to them for use without consent.
In the case of the allocating of a T-Shirt, the applicant agrees to the publication of his name, place of residence, institutional affiliation and picture of the applicant (if provided) in any media used by LEXOGEN, including the announcement of the recipient on the operator’s website and its social media platforms, however only for the purpose of reports about this customer program. The participant may revoke his declared consent at any time. The revocation must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Governing law
The contract is subject to Austrian law with the exclusion of the rules and regulations governing the conflict of laws and the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). The Parties irrevocably agree that the courts of Vienna, Austria will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings, and/or to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in any way relate to this Agreement or its formation and, for these purposes, each Party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts.
Should any provision of this customer program agreement be or become invalid, ineffective or unenforceable as a whole or in part, the validity, effectiveness and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. Any such invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision shall, to the extent permitted by law, be deemed replaced by such valid, effective and enforceable provision as comes closest to the economic intent and purpose of such invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision. The aforesaid shall apply mutatis mutandis to any gap in this customer program agreement.