Lexogen and BlueBee have released a newly formatted and easy-to-use interface for Lexogen’s RNA-Seq data analysis platform.
Lexogen has a long history with several RNA-Seq data analysis pipelines already successfully placed on the BlueBee platform (QuantSeq 3’ mRNA-Seq Library Prep, CORALL Total RNA-Seq Library Prep, and SLAMseq Metabolic RNA Labeling). These data analysis workflows, powered by BlueBee, the configurable genomics data analysis solutions provider, offer a streamlined and secure analysis solution optimized for the end‑user. Lexogen customers can process sequencing data automatically with the pre‑configured and optimized pipeline saving time that can be spent focused on science instead of bioinformatic workflow set up and data management.
This webinar gives you an opportunity to explore the new user interface and learn more about other Lexogen data analysis options on the BlueBee platform and how to use them.
Presented by our Application Scientist from Lexogen, Lauren Sheehan, you will learn in this webinar:
- How Lexogen’s end-to-end RNA-Seq workflows help solve challenges in RNA analysis experiments.
- Lexogen’s complete gene expression analysis and total RNA-Seq solutions from sample prep to data analysis which can be used for SARS-CoV-2 research.
- The security and configurability of the BlueBee Genomics Platform.
- The benefits of the improved Lexogen data analysis platform interface and functionality powered by BlueBee.
- How to access Lexogen’s user-friendly automated RNA-Seq data analysis pipelines.
Dr. Lauren Sheehan is a US application scientist with Lexogen who received her PhD in Molecular Microbiology from Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine at Virginia Tech. During her PhD under Dr. Caswell, her primary research focus was on understanding how the pathogenic bacterium, Brucella abortus, utilizes non-coding small RNAs for its virulence. After defending her dissertation, she joined a laboratory at UCI as a postdoctoral researcher and created her own small RNA focused project where she identified several small RNAs and characterized what role they had in the pathogenesis of the STI-causing pathogen Chlamydia trachomatis. At Lexogen, Lauren supports researchers working on all aspects of RNA biology and helps them answer their specific research questions.
Watch the recording
Learn more about BlueBee Web Solutions launch.