Lexogen i5 6 nt Dual Indexing Add-on Kit (5001-5004) and Lexogen i5 6 nt Unique Dual Indexing Add-on Kit (5001-5096)
The Lexogen i5 6 nt Dual Indexing Add-on Kit (Cat. No. 047) contains perfectly balanced i5 indices. It is available in sets of 4 (5001-5004) and 96 (5001-5096) indices.
i5 (Index 2) indices can be introduced at the PCR step of CORALL (Cat. No. 095 and 096), SENSE mRNA-Seq V2 for Illumina (Cat. No. 001), SENSE Total RNA-Seq for Illumina (Cat. No. 009), QuantSeq 3’ mRNA-Seq Kits (Cat. No. 015 and 016), and QuantSeq-Flex RNA-Seq Kits (Cat. No. 033, 034, and 035). Each of the i5 indices can be combined with any of the 96 i7 indices (Index 1) (7001-7096) included in Lexogen’s RNA-Seq Kits for Illumina, enabling up to 9,216 different barcoding options.
- Kit size: 96 rxn for each i5 index (5001-5004) and 1 rxn for each i5 index (5001-5096)
- Compatibility information
- Product: CORALL, SENSE mRNA-Seq V2 and QuantSeq
- Platform: Illumina
- Kit’s features
- 96 i5 unique barcode combinations for fully-flexible dual indexing
- 6 bp indices with perfect, uniform nucleotide and color balance
- Hamming distance of 3 enables both error detection and error correction
- Detect and quantify index hopping
- Avoid cross-contamination and minimize index mis-assignment
- Online index balance checker tool to assist with the choice of the optimal index combination for your experiment
Lexogen i5 6 nt Dual Indexing Add-on Kits (5001-5096) Instruction Manual
Lexogen i7 and i5 Index Sequences – update 05.05.2020