Off-site Assistant (Part-time Student Job) – Reference No. 83
(20h / month, Freelancer / Werkvertrag)
To strengthen our Marketing team, we are searching for an off-site freelance assistant for online research and administrative tasks. The tasks need to be performed and reported on a weekly basis with free scheduling of the actual work time. You will be working in an international company with a professional team and dealing with information about state-of-the-art RNA-Seq technology and science.
- Online research on RNA-Seq kits
- Extract detailed information (features, methodology, handling time, workflow parameters, performance, and more)
- Research prices for RNA-Seq kits
- Enter relevant data into prepared excel sheets
- Store and summarize public marketing material of RNA-Seq kits
- Prepare summaries of completed research
- Literature research
- Scan services such as Google Scholar for publications using a set of keywords
- Evaluate the corresponding literature, store in database, and annotate using a keyword matrix
- Project-based literature and patent research for R&D
- Reporting on weekly basis
- B.Sc. degree in Life Science; Master and PhD students are highly welcome to apply
- Structured working attitude, self-motivated, and proactive
- Thorough, good attention to detail
- Ability to work outside the team / office environment
Remuneration will be on an hourly base, according to experience and performance.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed CV and a cover letter stating Reference No. 83 and addressing it to Dr. Lukas Paul to: firstname.lastname@example.org.