Technical Assistant Quality Control – Reference No. 94
You have a passion for lab work? You love to work with nucleic acids? You want to work in a dynamic and innovative environment? You have a strong interest for biological sciences and want to contribute to a nice story but also you need to have a meaningful and impactful job? If you have answered ”yes“ to all these questions, this might be your dream job!
The Technical Assistant will join our Quality Control team in Vienna, Austria to ensure an excellent quality of our RNA-Seq products.
- Conduction of QC experiments for all Lexogen products (RNA-Seq library preparation, RNA extraction, cDNA amplification)
- Compilation of product stability tests
- Primary data analysis
- Documentation and reporting of QC results
The job requirements
- Attention to detail and work to highest quality standards
- Ability and flexibility to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Independent working style and good organizational skills
- Excellent command of English
Your experience and know-how
- MSc, BSc or FH diploma or equivalent degree in life sciences
- Proficiency in working with nucleic acids and NGS workflows
- Can do attitude
- Team spirit
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Accurate work style
- Efficient time management skills
Who we are and what we do
- We are a biotech company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, with a subsidiary in NH, USA
- Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications
- Our aim is to empower our customers with innovative top-quality RNA analysis solutions & support, in order to improve health and wellbeing for everyone and our planet
- We have already developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest, and fastest growing areas in the field of “omics”
- We foster innovation
- We have a strong sense of belonging
- We have stewardship-attitude towards all our stakeholders
- Respect, care and fairness are non-negotiable core values
- We aim to preserve a work environment free from toxic people*
- We value people‘s potential and attitude
- We want to have fun
- Remuneration will be according to experience and performance
- Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary according to collective agreement for utilization group III is EUR 1’957,64 per month (14x/year) for a full-time position
This position is available with immediate effect!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shaping a future leader in the RNA analysis market. So, apply today for this position by sending your detailed CV and a cover letter stating Reference No. 94 to email@example.com.
LGBTQI+, BAME, Dys-X, B.-out, from Millennials to Seniors, you are welcome at Lexogen! Come as you are, be your true self, enjoy and contribute to our success.
*According to Robert I. Sutton’s book “The No Asshole Rule : Building a Civilized Workplace…”