Digital Marketing Specialist – Ref. No. 90
You have a passion for social media and digitalization. You love working in dynamic and innovative environments. You want to support people and you need to interact with others. You value freedom and respect. You have a strong interest for biological sciences and want to contribute to a nice story but you also need to have a meaningful and impactful job. If all these attributes describe YOU, this might be your dream job!
Your experience and know-how
- University degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in biotech, healthcare or life science company an advantage.
- Can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurship spirit and self-starter
- Team spirit
- Ability to work in a team
- Good listener
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines
Who we are and what we do
- Lexogen is a next generation sequencing and transcriptomics company. As the RNA experts we focus on empowering scientists with innovative top quality RNA analysis solutions and support, in order to improve health and well-being for everyone on the planet.
- Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications. We have already developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest, and fastest growing areas in the field of “omics”.
- The company headquarters is based in Vienna, Austria and the North American office is in Greenland, New Hampshire, USA. Lexogen is represented by multiple distributors around the world.
- We foster innovation
- We have a strong sense of belonging
- We have stewardship attitude toward all our stakeholders
- Respect, care and diversity are non-negotiable core values
- We defend fairness and dignity
- We value people potential and attitude
- We want to have fun
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop our digital tools (including SEO, SEM, email marketing, web site strategy, social media…) in order to improve the customer journey, and to increase demand and lead generation. The focus will be on creating effective campaigns for customer engagement.
The candidate will be part of the Commercial Operations team and will work closely with the marketing and event management, product management, and sales teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with demonstrated digital marketing experience.
- Develop, execute, analyze, and report on global digital initiatives and campaigns
- Operate tools such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Salesforce
- Manage maintenance, data quality and segmentation in Salesforce
- Develop strategies to drive online traffic to the company website/social media platforms
- Stay on top of and review new technology trends and opportunities
The job requirements
- 3+ years of experience with digital marketing strategies and omni-channel tactics including marketing automation, SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) efficiently in English both on internal and external levels
- Analytics and reporting proficiency
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, customer relationship management (CRM) platforms such as Salesforce are required
- Remuneration will be according to experience and performance.
- Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary according to collective agreement for utilization group III is EUR 1’957,64 per month for a full-time position
This position is available with immediate effect!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shaping a future leader in the RNA analysis market. So apply today for this position by sending your detailed CV and a cover letter stating Reference No. 90 to email@example.com.
LGBTQI+, BAME, Dys-X, B.-out, from Millennials to Seniors, you are welcome at Lexogen! If you are not a toxic individual, come as you are, be your true self, enjoy and contribute to our assholes-free* culture.
*According Robert I. Sutton’s book “The No Asshole Rule : Building a Civilized Workplace…”