Laboratory Assistant Production – Reference No. 89
To support our production team in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for a Laboratory assistant to join our molecular biology production laboratory immediately.
- Preparation and aliquotation of solutions according to SOP
- Print and apply product labels
- Assembling cold chain products
- Create reports and review documents
- Manage and organize warehouses
- Cleaning and maintaining refrigeration and laboratory equipment
- Very accurate operation
- Quality awareness
- Technical understanding
- Reliable handling of laboratory equipment
- Experience with laboratory work
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Qualified EDP user knowledge (MS Office)
- Independent working style and a high degree of team orientation
Education and training
Completed education in chemistry or molecular biology (teaching, HTL or technical college, HBLVA Rosensteingasse) or comparable qualification with laboratory experience.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to help shape a fast-growing biotechnology company. Lexogen’s five company imperatives innovation, simplicity, fairness, love and fun provide the basis to become the best place to work at. If teamwork in a multicultural environment and self-organization is one of your strengths, we can offer you a varied field of activity with diverse career and development potential.
In order to apply for this position, please send your detailed curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation with Ref. No. 89 – Laboratory Assistant Production to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The minimum basic salary under the collective agreement according to use group II is EUR 1584,07 gross per month for a full-time position with the willingness to overpay according to qualification and experience (information according to §9 paragraph 2 Equal Treatment Act).