Head of Marketing – Reference No. 85
We are looking for a Head of marketing to join our team in Vienna, Austria. You will oversee the activities of the entire marketing department, plan and implement marketing strategies that support the growth of Lexogen. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the Life Sciences and Applied markets, will be hands-on with a genuine team and entrepreneurship spirit. This new position is available with immediate effect.
- Prepare and manage quarterly and annual Marketing plans and budgets that can drive both short & long-term customer and commercial impact.
- Support product portfolio development
- Product life cycle management
- Customer/market research
- Competitor intelligence
- Partnership development and support
- Support sales:
- Generate relevant point of sales tools
- Manage Webinars, seminars and training
- Manage campaigns, events and congresses
- Support Brand recognition:
- Advertising and communication
- Digital/social media presence and optimization
- PR community build and management
- KOL management
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Strong experience in both strategic and operational marketing (including Marcom)
- Entrepreneurship spirit and self-starter attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in speech and writing
- Strong customer focused attitude
- Strong drive for results
- Ability to analyze problems and create a solution
- Ability and will to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Good situational leadership
- Passion for building teams and developing people
- Strong personal values of fairness, respect and honesty
- Excellent command of English
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shaping a future leader in the gene expression analysis market.
LGBTQI+, BAME, Dys-, B-out, Millenials and seniors welcome to Lexogen !
To apply for this position, please send your detailed CV and a cover letter stating Reference No. 85 to: email@example.com.
Remuneration will be according to experience and performance starting at € 65.000.- gross p.a. full-time.