Technical Assistant NGS Services Lab (f/m) – Reference No. 82
We are seeking a skilled Technical Assistant to join our Services team in Vienna, Austria to contribute to a growing number of RNA-Seq projects. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on experience in the field of molecular biology with a focus on Next Generation Sequencing applications. This new position is available with immediate effect.
- RNA-Seq library preparation and sequencing
- Primary NGS data analysis
- Handling and processing of customer samples
- Automation of liquid handling procedures
- Documentation and reporting of Services proceedings
- Implementation of molecular biology techniques and protocols
- Strong hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques
- Degree in a scientific discipline, MSc, BSc, FH diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in working with nucleic acids and NGS workflows
- Experience in handling NGS data
- Attention to detail and work to highest quality standards
- Ability and flexibility to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated mentality, cooperative team spirit, and good organizational skills
- Excellent command of English
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shaping a future leader in the gene expression analysis market.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed CV and cover letter stating Reference No. 82 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remuneration will be according to experience and performance. (Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary according to collective agreement for this full-time position is EUR 1930 per month.)